Gluten-free diet eliminates from the food nourishments, whose contain gluten (protein) contained in cereals such as:
– Wheat (and the variety: durum, spelt, kamut)
In our diet aboved products are replaced by buckwheat, rice, corn, millet, amaranth, potatoes, soya, lentil, beans, manioc, nuts, meat, fruits and vegetables – natural gluten-free components.
If the gluten level is under 20 ppm (20 mg/kg) the product by WHO is called ”gluten-free”.
Because of gluten technological properties, who is a perfect carrier for aroma and spices, associates fat and water, emulsifies and stabilizes etc. The Food makers are using it on wide scales in food products.
Therefore gluten we can find in meat, meats and fish processed, milk products, ice-cream, candies, food concentrate, drinks, coffee substitute and some dried fruits.
The gluten intolerance causes children’s and adults’ many chronic diseases.In gluten-free diet there are also options without meat or milk. The doctor specifies the way which the patient will be treated.
– Celiac disease – causes many inflammation changes in the body, especially in the teeth, in oral cavity and digestive tract
– Bowels diseases: IBS, food allergy, food intolerance, Crohn’s disease, stomach ache, diarrhoea, bloats, peptic ulcer disease
– Inflammatory diseases (especially autoimmune disease): lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, cirrhosis of the liver
– Neurological diseases: autism, epilepsy, schizophrenia, behavioural disorder
– Other pain syndromes
– phthisis, cancer, infectious diseases